• Weight: 50 pounds, imported from Sweden - $6,495
• Recommended hang gliding experience: Hang II (20-30 hours). Good foot-launching skills.
• Engine: 120 cc Radne Raket (Swedish for Rocket) single cyinder 2-stroke pre-mix fuel
• Horsepower: 14.5 @ 8,800 rpm
• Rate of climb: 250-500 fpm average (depends on pilot weight, lift/sink & type of glider)
• Fuel capacity: 1.2 gallons (2.4 gallons with optional second tank)
• Range: depending on wind conditions & glider design,
• 20-95 miles per tank not counting thermals/skill level
• Options: Electric Start • Dual Start (pull & electric) • Internal Fuel Tank • Folding Propellor • Auxiliary Fuel Tank
• Glider restrictions: none
• Minor glider modifications: Keel cut 48" back from hang point
High performance Exhaust is now standard on all Mosquito Harnesses. This modification results in 2-3 more horsepower but with a slightly hight fuel consumption rate.
Pictured above and below are the earlier "pull start" models that were first imported in 1998, occasionally can be found used for $2,000 - $3,000.
We offer complete sales and support, even if you find a used harness we will help you on your first critical flights.